Friday, February 24, 2012

The Horrible Mom Blog

Ever since my oldest turned about 2 I've had story after story of horrible moments in motherhood. My husband always says "you need to blog that stuff!" so suddenly my nice family blog turned into story after story of poop-eating, tantrums, fully-clothed baths, etc.... mixed in with birthday celebrations and family vacations. The two just weren't quite meshing well... and to be honest- I got a little afraid that CPS would get involved soon. ;)
So I'm turning this blog into a nice family blog and starting "The Horrible Mom" blog about my experiences in motherhood. So if you're reading this blog to know about my life and my kids, stay tuned. If you're reading for funny stories, switch instead to www.horriblemomblog.blogspot.com. There's a doozy there now to get you started. Warning- it involves "hybrid poop".
So there you have it. Friends and family who want to stay in touch- stay here.
People who want to feel better about their own lives- http://www.horriblemomblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

honeyclarck said...

In my point of view You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about ActualExams. And How did you manage to make a blog that as smart as it is sleek?

requirebuyer said...

At first glance I fell in love.The strappy design and minimal appearance of Abercrombie Fitch are classy.Franklin and Marshall T-shirtsBut that sculptured heel, with its understated approachVibram Five Fingers Shoesand what looks like a little animal paw, I was unsure how I felt.Louis Vuitton HandbagsThen I discovered there are similar versions with other types of Dolce & Gabbana, possibly a zoo of choices

maryjohin said...


ugg boots outlet is Developing a Promotion of Sales, Cheap Ugg Boots Can Be Seen Here and There. louis vuitton bags are no matter famous in UK but also lead the market of handbags sale over the world. Louis Vuitton UK is such a classic and luxury brand that suffers the forever pursuit of the nobleman. The designs and colors of the Louis Vuitton purses are suit for people with different age and gender. And the high quality makes Louis Vuitton handbags gain more compliment from its customers.