Friday, November 6, 2015

In BRIGHT Lights!

Brighton is a weird dichotomy because she's a total ham/drama-queen but she claims to have stage fright. She won't sing in church or be in a play but she really enjoys performing in groups. She doesn't seem to even get nervous. She did a GREAT job at her spring dance recital. She's gotten a lot better at dance this year even though (to put it nicely) her teacher and I have different "styles" of talking to children. It's a good thing Bright has no lack of self-confidence.
 Here are a few pics.



















Piper also "performed" if you can call it that. I think the 2-3 year olds MAKE the recital, even though they are clueless. It just doesn't get cuter.

The best part was that my mom came just for the recital! The most "homesick" I ever get is when I look around at things like recitals and everyone has aunts/uncles/grandparents and I always wish my parents were closer, so this was super cool. I hope my girls appreciate how awesome that was that she came.



THEN our ward did something super cool. They did a ward musical! All the 8-12 year old girls did "A Hard Knock Life" from Annie and it was ADORABLE. Also Aaron and a few guys did "You Gotta Have Heart" from Damn Yankees. It was cute.






PS: I just found this today unpublished with a few pictures missing.  So I'll publish it now!

No comments: