Monday, May 21, 2018

Six Already for Miss Piper

Piper, Popsee, Pip, P
ippy, Sparkles... those are just a few of the names Piper has gone by this year. There was a time I was volunteering in the class and all the kids and her teacher, Mrs. Sharkey, were calling her Popsee! Then Deacon told her she should really spell it Popsei. LOL.

Piper has personality! Boy does she! And sass and spunk and all that goes with it at age six.  Her trademark phrase is "What can I do?"  She always wants to be entertained, have a friend over or have me play with her. But I'll miss her when she's in first grade next year! Having her home in the morning has it's ups and downs but I'll miss it.

Her best friends are Lainey Garn and Raygen Kendall. Since moving into our new neighborhood in December she's also been playing with funny little Alex Blood and Tessie Holbrook.  She likes to color and paint, play with play doh, string beads, jump on the tramp, swim, dance with Miss Abby and go to gymnastics with Raygen. She's a superstar on the bars and vault.


She's had a lot of Dr. appointments this year getting her allergies and reflux figured out but she was always a champ!

Winter is her favorite season because she LOVES snow!

She likes school but I wouldn't say she loves it, although she has a fabulous Kindergarten teacher. Every day when I ask her how school was her response is "normal."

She likes to ride her new bike and has started roller skating in the last couple weeks.
One of her trademarks is her allergy snort, poor thing. Last year we figured out she's allergic to grass, dust mites and feathers. So it's year round for this girl! We also just found out she has Reflux Disease, so her throat and her stomach hurt quite a bit. I think because of this her ideal foods are macaroni and cheese and plain noodles! She's also slightly obsessed with English cucumbers at the moment.

She also still likes to be held and sit on laps, as often as possible. "hold you!"

For her party we invited every single girl in her entire Kindergarten class (Plus Elliot) and almost everyone came!  She wanted a unicorn and rainbows theme and I kinda went all out! We played pin the horn on the Unicorn that I made with my very own hands.  We played Unicorn toss, danced to unicorn music, had a silly string fight and played a rainbow string treasure hunt. The girls had to follow their color of thread to reach a prize at the end. It was trickier than I thought it was going to be, but they had fun. They also made their own "unicorn feed" to take home and had this amazing unicorn cake made by my friend Dani.  I was in love with it! It was all a six year old girl could ask for!








They had to try to toss the ring over their partner's horn!









No comments: