Monday, March 8, 2021

Piper turns 8!

 I'll get to our thoughts about the craziness that is 2020 but it all happened right as Piper was turning 8. The Corona Virus Covid-19 had arrived in Idaho that week and people were starting to get nervous. I had a party planned with all the girls in Piper's class for Saturday and I was worried no one would come because they had already started speculating that school would be cancelled for the next week (it was) but they all showed up! 












The party was Flamingo themed! I can't remember how she came up with that but she had a blast!
Piper LOVES:
LOL Dolls
Jumping on the trampoline
Gymnastics
Her friends!
Watching YouTube on the Alexa in "her corner"
Rollerskating/rollerblading
Did I mention LOL Dolls??
Skiing
She's always up for an adventure! She doesn't want to miss out on ANYTHING!
She's a goofball that makes us all laugh!


No comments: