Friday, February 19, 2010

String cheese babies

So I had a dream last night that I had my baby, except it was triplets. I remember it totally didn't hurt and I was walking around the mall/hospital (it was the same place) showing off my new babies. Only they weren't babies.... they were three pieces of unwrapped string cheese! And I had already eaten half of one of them!

This dream however is not freaking me out like the food-baby related dream I had while pregnant with Bright. I dreamt that she came out a baby but then I forgot about her and kept her in the closet in a duffel bag... really freaky... and then when I finally remembered her she had turned into a frozen loaf of french bread dough. It was so traumatizing and I had to poke holes in the dough to make eyes and a mouth to try to feed her. It was SERIOUSLY creepy. The string cheese one isn't haunting me like that one did. :)

3 comments:

jessica said...

I'm laughing so hard right now!

serve2profit said...

OK - I don't think I'm going to be able to eat string cheese again - or at least without thinking about "no name" baby!

Peach said...

Oh this made me laugh out loud.