Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time To Renew My Vows

Well, only one vow. The most important one. The one where I vow to actually blog, for time and all eternity. Blogging should be a gospel principal, under the category of family history. That leads me to my next revelation. I am too busy/not creative enough to blog about nothing. So, even though gaining a plot killed the finale of Seinfeld, I must now succumb to a blog plot. Not only that, but I must join the millions of other mom bloggers who blog about the doings of their family. I know, right?? But because I'm so busy (remember, that's code for not creative enough) I don't scrapbook anymore and I don't write in a journal, so I guess I'll blog. I'll understand if my many subscriber (code for my mom) is dissapointed, but I know she really just wants to know about Brighty-Bright anyway. And let's face it, I only had two non-Bright related posts anyway. We all knew this was going to happen. And by all, I mean my "many subscriber".

2 comments:

Julie Moody said...

Cute blog Brooke! Love the video of your daughter walking...so cute! You guys should check out my blog... bryanandjuliemoodyfamily.blogspot.com

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

It is me again- Aaron's cousin- "Little Erin". I admit that I about fell out of my chair when I saw you posted. I have checked nearly everyday since July 23rd...
You have a witty way of writing, and though I have yet to meet you, I love your humor- it takes a lot to keep me interested- and you do.
Thanks for coming back!